Week Without Violence may be over, but gender-based violence hasn’t ended.
Survivors still need your help. Register to join us on November 7th from 1:00 – 3:00 for a National Day of Action to tell the Senate that their lack of action on VAWA is unacceptable!
Resources for YWCA’s November 7th National Day of Action, including email templates, phone scripts, and social media efforts are being refined to reflect the most recent strategy messaging, so please check back regularly, including the morning of the event, to ensure you have the most accurate, up-to-date talking points and scripts. Information is in the links below:
- Find your sample email and phone scripts here.
- Scroll down and use the “write” function to email your Senators
- Scroll down and use the “call” function to use the scripts and place a phone call to your Senators.
- Sample social media toolkit, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram language is here.
- Find the Twitter handle to your U.S. Senators here.
Every day VAWA remains unauthorized is another day that Congress tells survivors to be silent. Register today to join YWCA’s Day of Action on November 7th!